Ruby Gemstone, also known as Manik, is a red gemstone. As the stone is align with mars, it is called the “King of Gems.” This stone should be wear by singing the necessary mantras on Sunday morning. Wearing a Ruby Gemstone benefits gives wealth, health, and social prestige to the wearer. Sun is consider to be the founder of astrology. Wearing the King of Jewels increases the parental bond. Being the nucleus of the solar system, the sun dominates the planets, and therefore the wearer of a ruby would have an incline growth rate in professional life. This stone should be wear by people in the areas of government, leadership, diplomacy, or other administration. It is also recommended for students studying civil services.
Wear the Ruby ring on your right-hand finger after bathing on Sunday. Dip the ring in Gangajal or fresh milk and for 10 minutes before wearing it. When wearing a stone, the wearer must sing this mantra 11 times:
Who Can Wear Ruby Gemstone?
- Ruby Gemstone is a very powerful stone which should be wear only by natives who have good placement of Sun in birth chart or if Sun is favorable in birth chart.
- Ruby ring is best wear by people born in Leo Ascendant and Aries Ascendant. For them, the Sun is the main or karaka planet in the birth chart.
- While people having Sun in 1st house, 5th house, 9th house, 10th house and 11th house can also wear Ruby Gemstone benefits. However, you must consult an astrologer before deciding to wear the Ruby Stone.
- Because for some laganas or ascendants, Sun is an akarak planet, due to which wearing Ruby Stone price will bring negative results.
How to Wear it?
Ruby Gemstone should be wear on Sunday morning after bath.
One can also recite:
- Aum Hring Hamsah Suryaye Namah Aum’ 108 times while wearing Ruby Gemstone benefits.
- While one should wear red clothes and soak the ring in cow’s milk or holy water before putting on the stone.
- He should also face the Sun and chart the Sun Mantra before wearing the stone.
- The ruby gemstone is wear on the right hand on the ring finger.