karwachauth 2022 the Chaturthi date of Krishna Paksha of Kartik month is very special because the Karwachauth fast is observed on this day. On this day, women observe a Nirjala fast for the long life of their husbands, that is, they do not eat or drink anything throughout the day.
Ujjain- In Hinduism, women observe many fasts for the long life of their husbands and the happiness and prosperity of the family. Karva Chauth is the most prominent among them. This fast is done on Kartik Krishna Chaturthi (karwachauth 2022). This time the date is on Thursday, October 13. On Karwachauth, women complete their fast in the evening after worshipping Lord Ganesha first and then Moon. The importance of this fast is mention in many religious texts. Know further, the method of this fast, auspicious time, story and other special things.
Shubh Muhurat of Karwachauth 2022
According to the Panchang, the Chaturthi date of Kartik Krishna Paksha will be from 01.59 on Wednesday night, October 12, to 03.08 on the night of 13 October. That is, on October 13, there will be Chaturthi Tithi for the whole day. The auspicious time of worship on this day will be from 05.54 to 07.09 minutes in the evening. Moon will rise at 08.09 pm.
Perform Karwachauth Vrat-worship with this method
On Thursday, October 13, after taking bath etc., take a vow to fast-worship for the long life and good health of the husband. Stay fast throughout the day, that is, do not eat or drink anything.
- In the evening, place a major (Patti) at some place and establish Lord Shiva-Parvati, Swami Kartikeya and Lord Ganesha by laying a red cloth on it.
- Keep the earthen work on the slab. Put some paddy and one rupee coin in this Karva and cover it with red cloth. Do Panchopchar Puja to the deities.
- After worship, offer laddus to God, after that do the aarti of Lord Ganesha. When the moon rises, worship the moon and offer Arghya.
- After this, take blessings by touching the feet of your husband and also apply tilak to him. Take blessings by presenting your Karva to the husband’s mother.
- If there is no mother-in-law, then offer to any other married woman in the family. After that have dinner with family.
Story of Karwachauth 2022 Vrat
There lived a Brahmin named Ved Sharma in a village. He had seven sons and a daughter, whose name was Veeravati. Veeravati was married according to the law when she was young.
After marriage, Veeravati fasted for Karva Chauth with great love, but she fainted due to hunger and thirst. Then his brothers showed their dear sister the light of the torch from behind the tree and said that the moon has come out.
Believing the words of the brothers, Veeravati ate food. In doing so her husband died. Saddened by the death of her husband, Veeravati gave up food and water.
Indrani came to earth that night. When Veeravati asked him the reason for his sorrows, Indrani said that on Karva Chauth, you broke your fast before the moon rose, due to which you have had this condition.
Indrani also said that “This time you again fast for Karva Chauth. I will revive your husband with the virtuous effect of that fast.” Veeravati did the same so that her husband became alive.
Veeravati was very pleased to see her husband alive and started enjoying marital happiness. In course of time, she got the benefit of a son, wealth, grains and the long life of her husband. In this way, the fasting of Karva Chauth is going to give happiness and prosperity.