Vidya Yantra Energized is a cosmic representation of the ten Mahavidyas. Vidya usually means knowledge, learning, discipline and system of thought. But in the context of tantra, it has an extended meaning. Here it variously refers to the feminine deity, to the personification of her consciousness, or to the manifestation of her wide range of powers in specific forms at different times for different purposes.
In general, the ten important Vidya Yantra enumerated in the Shakta upa-puranas – the Maha Bhagavata Purana and the Brahaddharma Purana – are taken as the standard forms of Kali, Tara, Tripura Sundari (Sodashi), Bhuvaneshvari, Bhairavi, Chinnamasta, Dhumavati, Baglamukhi, Matang and Kamala.
Our ancient ‘rishis’ and seers practised the yantra and attained the perfect peace of mind so necessary in modern life. The “shastras” or ancient texts held the power of the yantra in high esteem as an effective tool on the path to God-realization.
What are Yantras?
Yantra is a kind of protective shield and it is made in the right constellation and date on paper, on Bhoj Patra or on copper. Which planet is the antidote or hindrance to worship that planet with Yantra? Yantras represent gods and goddesses. Yantras are available in different types. Everyone has different yantras and not everyone can use the same type of yantra. Yantra should be use in special circumstances and with great caution; otherwise, their side effects can be very dire. For advice, you can visit Astroeshop.com and astrologer Acharya Indu Prakash Ji will recommend Yantra according to your problem.
According to our shastras, yantra is a science that can be use through the five elements of nature and the recitation of certain mantras. The deities are worship in various forms and each form is associate with a yantra. A man expresses himself with signs, speech or writing. While yantras include signs and inscriptions, mantras and tantras are interconnect because they are express through a yantra.
Different yantras are associate with different deities and are combine with different mantras. Dash Maha vidya Yantra is a powerful yantra capable of giving many siddhis to a sadhak. When properly charged, it becomes an instrument of success and liberation.
Each Tantra tradition has its own set of Dasha Mahavidyas. There are 27 Mahavidyas in Tantra Shastra.
How to prepare Dash Mahavidya Yantra Energized?
- After performing pranayam, rishi nyas, karanga nyas etc. the devotee should invoke Dash Mahavidya.
- According to Maha Bhagavata Purana and Braha dharma Purana, Japa of each Mahavidya. Should be done for one lakh mantras by taking rice and ghee together.
- This yantra is also know as Sarv Mahavidya Yantra or Dus Vidya Yantra.
- Dash Mahavidya Yantra is very powerful and should be write on bronze stamp on gold, silver or copper plates before prayer.
- While performing the puja one should concentrate on the dhyana of all the mahavidyas.
Benefits of Vidya Yantra?
- Success in any Mahavidya Sadhna.
- Any Sadhak can do any Mahavidya Sadhana.
- Success in Apsara and Yakshini mantra sadhana.
- To gain knowledge, wisdom, wealth and wholeness in life.
- Removes black magic and tantra.
Dasha Maha Vidya Yantra
Buy Energized Vidhya Yantra from Astroeshop.com now! This yantra is charge by us with the Moola Mantra of Goddess Durga
Dasha Maha Vidya
The ten forms of Shakti are extremely powerful and capable of removing all the negativity of the universe. The ten forms of Shakti represent the 9 planets and Lagna.
Meaning of Dasha Maha Vidya Yantra
This Dasha Maha Vidya Yantra has the blessings of all Dasha Maha Vidhya which are Kaali, Tara, Tripurasundari, Bhuvaneshwari, Tripura Bhairavi, Matangi, Baglamukhi, Kalatmika, Chinamasa and Dhoom Avati.
The combined blessings of all these goddesses are a huge source of positivity in a person, making them happier, healthier and wealthier, giving the wearer peace of mind and prosperity.
Benefits of Dasha Maha Vidya Yantra
- Dasha Maha Vidya Yantra helps fulfil all materialistic wishes
- Dasha Maha Vidya Yantra helps in gaining strength and helps in attaining supernatural abilities. This yantra helps to control the negative energies that surround you and your loved ones.
- This yantra removes obstacles that delay your work and prevent you from achieving the desired results.
Yantra: Know the Types and Benefits of Powerful Yantra by Acharya Indu Prakash Ji. Yantras represent gods and goddesses. Yantras are available in different variants.