Six-Faced Rudraksha is the divine tear of Lord Shiva which helps to invoke Lord Kartikeya. The wearer of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is likely to become as youthful and attractive as Lord Kartikeya. The six Mukhi Rudraksha are bless with the fatherly love of Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva’s son Lord Kartikeya is the presiding deity of the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha. The 6 benefits of Mukhi Rudraksha are so obvious that it makes it one of the most powerful tools used by many to enhance creativity and speaking skills.
The Story Behind Six-Faced Rudraksha?
It is believe that Lord Shiva brought Lord Kartikeya to life to fight the demon Tar Kasur. Lord Kartikeya was one of the seeds that Lord Shiva spilt. But the seed radiate too much heat, so it was give to Agni Dev for safekeeping. But even Agni Dev could not bear the heat and gave it to Ganga Mata. After obtaining the seed, the Ganges water started to evaporate due to the extreme heat. Therefore, she sowed the seed in the sacred grove of Goddess Parvati, Shravan.
Here the single seed split into six children and they wept bitterly. When Maa Parvati heard the sound of children crying so loudly, she went to visit them. Just looking at Maa Parvati made all the children quiet and calm. All six faces merged and merged into a single child. Thus came 6 Mukhis.
The six Mukhi children were train by Lord Brahma and Shiva and Goddesses Laxmi, Shakti and Saraswati. He is endow with all the highest qualities. So whoever wears Rudraksha will surely be bless with all these qualities. The wearer would enjoy the blessings of all the supreme almighty along with a single six-bead Mukhi Rudraksha.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits?
Six-Faced Rudraksha benefits or Six-Faced Rudraksha is know to have innumerable benefits. Lord Kartikeya who wears six mukhi rudraksha bestows special grace. Since Lord Kartikeya was guided and support by the great divine powers of Lord Brahma, Shiva, Saraswati and Laxmi, the wearer of the 6 faces Rudraksha is believed to undergo complete transformation and possess a magnetic personality.
The benefits of 6-Face Rudraksha are not limit to its religious aspect. Six Mukhi Rudraksh has many health and spiritual benefits.
- 6 mukhi rudraksha is useful in controlling the thyroid gland and diabetes.
- The six Mukhi rudraksha is especially beneficial for women facing gynaecological problems as it helps to alleviate them.
- A man who wears a six-faced Rudraksha can strengthen his prostate.
- The six-faced rudraksha also helps in the smooth functioning of the muscles and nerves.
- It also helps in the treatment of diseases related to urinary problems and indigestion.
- 6-face rudraksha benefits patients recovering from cancer and kidney failure.
- People facing arthritis and vision problems can also wear six mukhi rudraksha for faster recovery.
- There are many more benefits of six mukhi rudrakshas apart from the above-mentioned health benefits.
- One can improve his communication skills by wearing 6 mukhi and can be an excellent speaker.
- 6 mukhi rudraksha increases the intellectual mind of the wearer and makes him wiser.
- The six mukhi rudraksha helps in promoting a healthy and focused mind.
- It helps in summoning the artist or creative person that may be hidden within the wearer.
One of the biggest benefits of wearing 6 mukhi rudraksha is that the wearer attains freedom from suffering and trauma.
The wearer of 6 mukhi rudraksha learns to appreciate life, love and beauty and also learns to have a harmonious relationship with people and nature.
It is also mention in the ancient Vedas that the six mukhi rudraksha helps in invoking the sacral or Svadishtana chakra.
Helps in clearing any negative or obstructive energy.
It also increases the wearer’s vitality. On the religious front, the wearer of 6 Mukhi is believe to be bless by Lord Ganpati and Lord Katikeya and thus becomes knowledgeable and the centre of attraction.
The six Mukhi are also bless by Goddess Laxmi and the wearer is bless with wealth and prosperity. One who wears six mukhi rudraksha on the wrist or around the neck is full of energy as it removes lethargy. 6 mukhi rudraksha makes one fearless and courageous.
Astrologers believe that six Mukhi rudraksha helps to negate the effects of mangal dosha on the native’s life. It also helps in dissipating the influence of past karmic activities. It also purifies the wearer’s heart and soul.
The Six Mukhi rudraksha are available in different colours and each has its own benefits and significance.
- White rudraksha helps in boosting the self-confidence of the wearer.
- Red rudraksha removes sins of past life.
- Yellow rudraksha gives the wearer a comfortable life.
- The most important is the black rudraksha which provides many benefits.
- Improves the wearer’s health. It also provides financial growth and mental stability.
- It helps to achieve success by removing obstacles.
- It inspires positivity in the wearer.
The average price of six-faced Rudraksha?
It is important to know that there are many Rudraksha sellers all over the world. But you should only go to a verified seller who will offer you the real price of six Mukhi rudraksha. The price of a 6 Mukhi rudraksha can range from Rs 300 to around Rs 1000, depending on its size and weight. Many sellers have a higher price of six Mukhi rudraksha as they provide a certificate of authenticity along with the product.
Others give it studded with silver or gold and thus their price of 6 Mukhi rudraksha goes to a higher limit. But you can also get six mukhi rudraksha at affordable prices at various places. Order your six Mukhi Rudraksha today and get a huge discount.
Six-faced Rudraksha: The Right Ritual?
- When it is believe and known that the 6 mukhi rudraksha has been bestow by the special divine powers of the god.
- Then it is inevitable to know the right day and method of wearing the sacred six Mukhi rudraksha beads.
- The six-faced Rudraksha should be wear on Mondays.
- It is important to clean and energize the rudraksha bead before wearing it.
- One who wishes to wear six Mukhi rudraksha should wake up early in the morning.
- After the bath, six Mukhi rudraksha should be place near Shiv-Parvati in the mandir of your house.
- Pour some Gangajala and apply sandalwood paste and offer fresh flowers. Light the lamp, incense stick and dhoop.
- Chant the mantra “Om Hreem Hoom Namah” 108 times. Now you can wear six Mukhi rudraksha on your right hand or around your neck and experience all the benefits.
- Learn more about ceremonies.