In the Hindu system of worship, Haridra Mala or turmeric is use as a very sacred, auspicious and important material for worship. In fact, every object used in our worship has its own meaning and benefits. Turmeric has been use in auspicious work since the beginning and is consider an indicator of good luck. It also provides freedom from many types of problems in life. Its meaning has been accepting in astrology and tantra. Many uses of turmeric knots are find in these scriptures through which wealth, property, happiness, beauty, and conjugal happiness can be obtain.
Yellow things are suitable for gifting, although turmeric has many uses, here we will only talk about its miraculous effect in removing obstacles coming into marital work. In astrology, turmeric is related to Jupiter. Conjugal happiness is achieve only in a favourable position of Jupiter and if Jupiter is unfavourable in the horoscope, marital happiness is hinder. Hence Thursday fasting, wearing yellow clothes and donating yellow things on Thursday is recommend, Turmeric knot garland is mainly use to remove doshas relate to Jupiter.
Let us know why you should use Haridra mala
Wear Haridra Mala by worshipping Laxminarayan
- The most effective use of Haridra Mala is it helps to remove obstacles that come in marriage. Those young men and women who do not marry, whenever things get stuck, should wear the garland of Haridra.
- On Thursday you should worship Lord Laxminarayan and wear Haridra Mala while worshipping.
- Then continue to worship every Thursday and fast on Thursday. This brings happiness. The road to early marriage is opening. Jupiter helps strengthen wealth.
- Those whose luck is weak, and whose problems do not leave the chase, even if they work hard, do not get any benefit, these people should wear Haridra garland to Lord Ganesha every Wednesday for one year continuously.
- Before wearing, please make sure that the garland has 27 knots of turmeric, which represents the 27 constellations. Wearing Haridra Mala around the neck increases life and health. It increases the body’s defences and also treats respiratory diseases.
- If a patient with jaundice wears it, then the disease will soon be cured. It creates a safe circle around the wearer so germs can’t get close.
Offer the garland of Haridra on the branch of the Peepal tree
Haridra Mala is use to get rid of debt and increase the inflow of money. For this, offer raw milk and Batasha in water up to the root of the Peepal tree on Amavasya day. Offer Haridra garland on a Peepal tree branch and pray to Lord Laxminarayan for wealth. By doing this remedy, the problem will be solve within three months.
- Haridra Mala helps keep the mind calm. If your mind is not at peace. Difficulty making any decision. If you are not able to focus, and your mind wanders and gets distracted, then wear Haridra Mala on Monday.
- Offering a 27-knot Haridra garland to Lord Vishnu brings wealth, happiness and fame.
- Those people whose Jupiter is weak in their horoscope, under the influence of bad planets, sitting in a debilitated place should wear Haridra Mala on Thursday.
- Haridra Mala is also used to defeat enemies. By wearing Haridra Mala according to the Maa Baglamukhi mantras, wearing it around the neck, there is never any fear of the enemy in life.
- To remove the pain of Navagrahas, immerse Haridra Mala in raw milk and offer it on Sundays on Navagraha Yantra. Chant the Navagraha mantras. This will remove the pain.
Astrological Remedies for a Happy Married Life
Marriage is the union of two souls. It is a life-long relationship commitment between husband and wife where the couple walks together through good times and bad. The most important element of any married life is happiness. A happy married life is a set of several movements that can include emotional intimacy, raising a family, love, romance, sex life, offspring, communication and many others. Although it is emotional intimacy that ignites a spark and takes a relationship to a new level, many are missing this important element in a relationship.
It is the same emotional intimacy that can easily be disturb by a silly fight between partners. Some are aware of this and are working to improve the same. But a few of them are unlucky for whatever reason and always try to achieve a happy life. They are dedicate to improving the happiness in their relationship. And this is where Astroeshop has come up with some tips like medicines that are recommend to improve the bond between partners and lead a happy married life.
- Keep a Tulsi plant at home. With this plant, the connection between couples is always ensured.
- Offer Turmeric and Kumkum along with water daily to the Tulsi plant at home. This should be done by house females.
- A male member of the house may place a small flute, made either of wood or silver, on the Tulsi plant.
- Get the bhurja leaf. Write the name of the husband and wife and place them in a small silver box. Pour some Ganga Jal/water on the leaf and place it in the Tulsi container. Cover this little silver box with the same mud in the pot that no one should see. This medicine increases the sweetness of the relationship. Do Manglik Dosh Shanti’s journey if Manglik Dosh is there.
- Similarly do Shanti for Kalsarpa Dosh if either couple is suffering from the same.
- If Venus (lord of love) is debilitated in the horoscope, then wearing a diamond ring on the ring finger of at least 3-5 carats will strengthen love and romance between couples.
- Fasting on Friday pleases Goddess Laxmi and increases the sweetness in the relationship between couples.
- Avoid eating non-vegetables on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays as this will reduce friction between couples.
- Chant Vishnu Sahasranamam once or 108 Gayathri mantras every day. This will keep negative energies at bay.
- In case you are looking for some alliance for a happy married life, then make sure you match the two horoscopes. Matchmaking helps you choose the best compatible partner.
- If you are currently trying to settle down with someone special, you can also check the love life compatibility 2020 with the future point.
- Keep the Matangi Yantra in the place of worship and chant its mantra 108 times a day.
- Light the red bulb in the southeast corner of the house.
You can also connect with our expert astrologers at astroeshop for a personal consultation and get a personalized report.