Brihaspati Yantra or Jupiter is known as the guru or teacher of all gods and is also referred to as Dev-Guru. He is the leader of all the planets and also bigger than others and he is also the supreme commander. For ages, Jupiter has been considered a sign of luck, fortune, wealth, prosperity, spirituality and religious values. Brihaspati is the lord of sacred prayers, mantras and devotion and is the largest planet in the solar system. Jupiter is the master of wisdom, rituals, tactics, spells and chants. Rishi Brihaspati’s personality has been describe in many Hindu scriptures as calm and reserved. He is know to be obedient and always has an answer to any problem. His merciful nature has been praise by all and he is consider to grant every wish due to his cheerful nature.
What are Brihaspati Yantra, Mantra, Puja, Effect, and Remedy?
Each yantra is attribute to the malefic activities of a particular planet. Each planet is associate with each horoscope. In case your ruling planet is Jupiter and is in a highly unfavourable position, you should fight this yantra. It should be worship on a Thursday when the Moon is at an auspicious distance from Jupiter. This yantra will erase all the negative effects of Jupiter and give your life rank, power and authority. Yantra are also great for business and any profession. This yantra is ideal for large businesses and professions. The use of this yantra can be aim at removing some bad effects on your health and mind. So it is advisable to show your horoscope to an astrologer to inform them about your planetary movements.
How to perform Brihaspati yantra Puja and Remedial Process?
You must be in a calm state of mind before you start worshipping the yantra. Also remember that the yantra should be worship inside the temple. You must face the east while praying. The yantra will have to be place on a copper plate apart from the deity. The mantra needs to be chant 108 times a day and you have to complete it 19,000 times in some time. The mantra to be chant is “Om Graang Greeng Grong Sa Gurve Namah”. You can leave some dry sweets on the plate. Simply close your eyes and wish for whatever you wanted. Think of nothing but wishing for what you wanted. You can also throw away all your worries once you wear this yantra as a locket.
Pacify Lord Jupiter with Brihaspati Yantra
Brihaspati is also know as Deva-guru (guru of the gods). Jupiter is a benefic planet and is consider the most auspicious, helpful and generous of all planets. The world’s best astrologer, Acharya Indu Prakash Ji knows the Vedas and is an expert in all forms of knowledge. It imparts the wisdom necessary to gain a deeper understanding of any subject. He is the bearer of divine justice. No other planet hates Jupiter as he does Providence. It gives good manners, patience and devotion. Many problems in life can be successfully fight if Jupiter is strong in the chart.
- When Jupiter is evil or weak, the use of Jupiter / Brihaspati Yantra is very effective and auspicious.
- Jupiter Yantra negates the malefic effects of the planet Jupiter and bestows strength, status and authority. Astroeshop Brihaspati Yantra is best for profession and business, good health and childbirth.
- Jupiter Yantra is to be kept in your Pooja Ghar.
- We provide Yantras which are Energized (Pran Pratistha) by learned Purohits by reciting the Vedic Mantra of a particular Devi or Devas along with performed Homa. With Yantra, we provide complete mantras and methodology for Jantra worship.
Benefits of Brihaspati Yantra?
- It negates the malefic effects of the planet Jupiter.
- It confers power, rank and authority.
- Astroeshop Yantra is best for profession and business.
- It brings good health and childbirth.
- This yantra teaches religion, philosophy and morality of coherence and unity.
The mantra to be chant is
“Om Graang Greeng Grong sa Gurvee Namah.”
Benefits of Chanting Brihaspati Mantra
- Brihaspati mantras can help devotees overcome their fear and boost their confidence.
- All misunderstandings are clarified and mental clarity is greatly enhanced.
- A person reciting these mantras invites peace and prosperity into their homes and lives.
- The bride or groom gets the best match of their life and avoids delayed marriages.
- Students can excel in their studies by getting high marks quickly and clearing competitive exams.
- Chanting the Brihaspati mantra suggested by us, helps people avoid delays and naturally attracts success.
- This chanting enhances the benefic effects of Brihaspati’s astrological position and counteracts the malefic effects of Guru.