8 Mukhi Rudraksha: Importance, Benefits, Power, Meaning and Procedure of Wearing
8 Mukhi Rudraksha denotes Lord Ganesha, the God of Prosperity. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is the second form of reflection of the first son of Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganesha, who is always worshipped before other gods, is believed to remove all obstacles that may come in the way; the reason why he is always worshipped before engaging in any form of work. This Rudraksha is covered with eight linings or clefts which make it effective and mark it with originality. With the blessings of Lord Ganesha, all forms of hindrances and obstacles fall away.
The natural eight Mukhi rudraksha benefits people of all ages and genders and is also worn for religious purposes like Jaap (prayer) and power. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is said to suppress the malefic effects of Rahu and Ketu.
Symbolism and origin?
Actually, it is also known as Ganpati Rudraksha, Vinayak Rudraksha, Ganesha Rudraksha and Vignash Rudraksha. Eight-faced beads are consider the most sacred of all beads. The original 8 Mukhi rudraksha ball is considered very auspicious for wisdom and awareness and helps to eradicate obstacles of all kinds in all aspects of life. Social, emotional, mental, personal or professional. The 8-faced Rudraksha symbolizes the eight directions and eight types of siddhis. After all, it helps improve analytical thinking and also sharpens the intelligence.
The sacred bead is available mainly in the Nepalese and Indonesian varieties of Java. Nepalese beads are relatively larger than the Javanese Indonesian varieties. The original 8 Mukhi rudraksha makes the wearer fearless in starting a new venture in life. Because It also protects the wearer from the ill effects of enemies.
Meaning of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha?
8 Mukhi Rudraksha helps its wearer in developing a logical mind. You can achieve fame, artistic excellence and prosperity after wearing this religious rudraksha. The planet associated with the eight Mukhi Rudraksha is Ketu. Ketu is the celestial serpent that causes obstacles. The wearer of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha gets a positive feeling by reducing anxiety and stress caused by repeated failures. Moreover, Rudraksha controls the malefic effects of Rahu. It helps in mitigating the adverse effects of the planet Rahu. Diseases that affect the lungs, liver and stomach are also effectively treat by wearing this rudraksha. Provides relief from problems related to the ears, nose and throat. Eight Faced Rudraksha (8 Mukhi) beads help to achieve fame, leadership qualities, prosperity, and success and destroy evils and obstacles on the way to success.
Significance and Benefits of Eight- faced Rudraksha?
8 Mukhi Rudraksha is full of energy and powerful benefits. People believe that those who wear the eight-faced Rudraksha can get luck, wealth and prosperity. There are other benefits of these beads that need to be mention.
General Benefits of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Remove obstacles and make yourself a success in life.
- Bring happiness into life.
- Bring wealth and prosperity into your life.
- Help me face all challenges in life without fear.
- Spiritual Benefits of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
- The practice of Jaap denotes the auspiciousness of Lord Ganesha’s presence.
- Help remove “Sarp dosha” or “Naag dosha” from your horoscope.
- Health Benefits of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
- Help alleviate physical health problems.
- Treats the nervous system, prostate, gall bladder, and respiratory problems.
- Treats stomach aches, stress, skin diseases and anxiety.
How to wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Wash 8 Mukhi rudraksha with Ganga water.
- Try to sit in a clean and quiet place and do the ritual or pooja before wearing the rudraksha.
- Alternatively, these beads can be power by your gotra and Rashi pandit.
- Hold the Rudraksha in your hand and chant the mantra “Om Gan Ganpataye Namo Namah” or “Om Namah Shivay” at least 108 times.
- Rudraksha could be wear on an auspicious day preferably Wednesday.
Actually, 7 Mukhi and 8 Mukhi Rudraksha work equally well in combination to counteract the effects of Rahu and Shani dosh. People who complain about unexpected delays, obstacles and failures must wear this combination for relief.
Who can wear Eight Mukhi Rudraksha?
- A person whose Rahu is weakly place gets the benefit of eight Mukhi rudraksha.
- A devotee of Lord Ganesha can wear this bead to be bless with happiness and success in life.
- A wearer who has low and weak concentration can benefit from this Rudraksha.
- It is recommend for people. Who wants to excel in the field of writing?
You can buy high and genuine eight Mukhi rudraksha from Nepal online from Astroeshop. Here you will get high-quality of all types of Rudraksha which are laboratory certified. 8 Mukhi and other Mukhi (1-21) are available in different variants. The most authentic and influential is the one from Nepal. Which is also source by Brahma Gems. The healing frequency of 8 Mukhi rudraksha is faster compare to another rudraksha. The Indonesian Rudraksha helps in strengthening power and turning an enemy into a friend.
Tips to buy 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
At Astroeshop we assure you to provide natural eight-face pure rudraksha for your overall well-being. 8 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to achieve spiritual growth which can lead to overall personality development. Our customers get complete guidance and advice from benefits to how to wear.
This Rudraksha is very well know and also relates to Lord Kartikeya. Who is the elder brother of Lord Ganesha and the elder son of Lord Shiva? This Rudraksha also increases Lord Kartikeya’s strength and stability of mind so that the wearer is able to remain calm and composed. Certain objections in life could easily distract people, Dharan of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha could easily remove obstacles.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha is highly recommend for strengthening the will. This Rudraksha bead is wear by many business professionals and highly wealthy individuals who are involve in this industry. In order to gather the positive benefits of this Rudraksha, it is important to have the same respect. The wearer after Dharan of Aath Mukhi rudraksha could even help in accepting more and more challenges.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha can help bring success. Even science has proved that Rudraksha beads have various electromagnetic powers which could work miracles or like magic in our body system. Daily Dharan of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha can help in regulating blood circulation and the musculoskeletal system.
Dos and Don’ts of Wearing 8 Face Rudraksha?
After purchasing the Eight Mukhi Rudraksha beads, wash them with pure fresh water and soak them in cow’s milk for a day before wearing them.
- Worship it every day.
- Always trust it.
- Do not expose it to anyone.
- Do not wear a broken bead.
- Don’t give your beads to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Do not eat non-vegetable meals after wearing them.
- Do not drink alcohol after wearing it.
- Remove it before leaving for the funeral service.
- Make sure you don’t wear the eight-face rudraksha mala as it is very powerful.
- Remove it before bed and place it where you worship God.